Personal injuries can bring tremendous expenses to victims and their families. If you or loved one have been injured due to another person’s negligence or carelessness, you may be entitled to compensation. You can count on Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers to be by your side and investigate what happened. Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys will secure the compensation you deserve for your injury-related expenses.
Why Is Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers Your Best Choice?
Those suffering from a personal injury require personalized attention and care. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, you are gaining a fierce advocate that has helped local clients for two decades.
- We are client-oriented — your needs always come first. Our injury attorneys personally communicate with you to understand your needs and expectations. This allows us to secure the results that you want.
- Personal injury cases are our specialty, and we have honed our experience over the years and understand what it takes to win.
- Our fees are related to the success of your case. You will only pay legal fees when we have recovered the compensation you deserve.
What Will An Attorney Do To Help?
An attorney is an invaluable resource in a personal injury case. Often, it takes an extensive investigation to determine liability after a personal injury incident. Your Las Vegas personal injury attorney will be responsible for:
- Obtaining all evidence related to the injury (accident reports, police reports, medical reports, eyewitness accounts, photo and video surveillance, etc.).
- Negotiating with the defendants (or their legal team an insurance carrier) to reach a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Preparing the case for trial if that is what is necessary to secure the compensation you deserve.
How Do Personal Injury Cases Arise?
There are countless ways that people get hurt due to the careless or negligent actions of others. However, in Las Vegas, the attorneys at Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers commonly help clients who have been injured in the following:
- Car accidents. There were more than 63,000 injury-causing car accidents in Las Vegas from 2015 to 2017. Many of them involving careless or negligent drivers (drunk driving, distracted driving, etc.)
- Motorcycle accidents. During that same period, there were 2,330 motorcycle crashes that led to over 2,700 people being injured.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents. The Nevada DOT reported over 2,200 pedestrian and bicycle accidents. These injuries tend to be much more severe than passenger vehicle crashes.
- Premises liability claims. We often help clients who have been injured in another person’s property, including casinos, hotels, golf courses, amusement parks, retail stores, and more.
- Commercial truck accidents. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) says that there were over 148,000 injuries in large truck crashes during the latest reporting year in the US.
- Dog bites cases. Over 800,000 people are treated for dog bite and attack injuries in the hospital each year, according to the CDC.
- Workplace accidents. Those injured at work should always be compensated for their medical bills and lost income.
Let Us Secure The Compensation You Deserve
If you or someone you love has been injured due to another person’s reckless, careless, or negligent actions, seek legal assistance from a personal injury lawyer today. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, our law firm is dedicated to helping injured clients get the compensation they deserve. This can include:
- Coverage of all injury-related medical bills
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work
- General household expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
If you need a personal injury attorney in Las Vegas, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (702) 384-1414 or toll-free at 1 (800) 393-2350.