At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, we are here to help anyone injured in a casino due to the careless or negligent actions of the property owner or employees. Let our Las Vegas casino injury lawyers get to work on your case today.
Why Are Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers Ready For Your Case?
At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, we have been helping those injured in the Las Vegas community for more than 20 years.
- Our personal injury attorneys develop close relationships with our clients.
- Our casino injury attorneys do not hesitate to take a case to trial and spare no expenses in preparing to fight for you.
- You will never pay any out-of-pocket expenses and owe no legal fees until we recover the compensation you deserve.
How Can a Casino Injury Attorney Benefit Your Case?
Casino injury cases, like other premises liability cases, can become very technical and complex. The most important part of these cases is establishing the defendant’s liability. Your Las Vegas casino injury lawyer will work to:
- Obtain video and photo surveillance of the incident.
- Obtain your medical records from the incident and have you evaluated by a trusted healthcare professional.
- Secure records from the business to look for a history of similar incidents.
- Negotiate with the casino’s legal team and insurance carrier to obtain a settlement that covers all of your injury-related expenses.
Common Causes of Casino Injuries
If casino owners fail to take necessary precautions for patron safety, whether they are careless or trying to cut costs, they should be held liable for any injuries that occur. Some of the most common causes of casino injuries include:
- Dangerous property conditions: All areas of the casino must be well-maintained, from the casino floor and hotel rooms to the elevators and escalators.
- Poorly maintained pool areas: The pool and hot tub areas should ensure that lifeguards are present and that the pool area is free from defects.
- Slippery floors: Slip and fall injuries are common and usually preventable. All spills and leaks must be cleaned and prevented promptly.
- Poorly run restaurants: Restaurant injuries can include patrons being burned at dinner, slip and fall incidents, food poisoning, and more.
- Over-serving customers: Casinos should always be careful not to overserve guests who could then become a danger to themselves and the public.
- Poor security: Casinos can become targets of crime due to the money that is present. Casino owners should always ensure they have security present to protect their assets as well as their guests.
We Will Work To Secure The Compensation You Deserve
If you or a loved one have been injured while on casino property, you may need to seek legal assistance as soon as possible. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, our Las Vegas casino injury attorneys understand these cases and are ready to secure the compensation you deserve. This includes:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost income and benefits if you are unable to work
- Loss of enjoyment of life and pain and suffering damages
- Possible punitive damages against the casino owner(s)
If you need a Las Vegas casino accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling us at (702) 384-1414 or toll-free at 1 (800) 393-2350.