Back injuries can be devastating for victims. They can keep us from going to work and enjoying everyday activities. If you or a loved one sustain a back injury that is caused by another person’s negligent or careless actions, you may be entitled to compensation. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, we will investigate what happened so we can secure the compensation you deserve. Call our Las Vegas back injury attorneys today when you need help.
Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers Are Your Choice For a Back Injury
When you are suffering from a back injury, turn to a law firm that has a track record of success. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, we have a 99% success rate and are ready to help you.
- Our Las Vegas personal injury lawyers develop close relationships with their clients. We get to know your needs.
- Personal injury is all we do, and we have gained a comprehensive knowledge of what it takes to win.
- You will pay us nothing until we are successful in securing the compensation you are entitled to.
How Will Having An Attorney Help Your Back Injury Case?
Back injury cases can become complicated, and the most important part of the process is establishing the other party’s liability. This can be difficult and often involves investigations. Your back injury attorney will:
- Obtain any video surveillance, accident reports, eyewitness accounts, and more from the incident.
- Ensure you are properly evaluated by an expert medical professional who can determine the extent of your back injury.
- Negotiate with the defendant’s legal team or insurer to obtain a settlement that covers your back injury expenses.
Back Injuries Can Be Devastating
Back injuries and back pain are a major disruption to a person’s life. If a back injury is serious enough, it can lead to irreversible disabilities and even paralysis.
Common Back Injuries
Some of the most common back injuries that happen due to work injuries, car accidents, and other accidents include:
- Back strain: This is often referred to as a “pulled back,” and includes damage to muscles and tendons on the back.
- Back sprain: Stretched or torn ligaments cause back sprains.
- Slipped or herniated disc: There are 26 vertebrae in the back that re cushioned by discs. When a disc slips or is herniated in an injury, this means that the soft inner portion of the disc pokes out of the stronger outer part of the disc.
- Ruptured disc: This occurs when the outer portion of a disc tears open.
- Pinched or compressed nerve: When a back nerve is pinched or compressed, a person can suffer from severe pain.
- Nerve damage: Traumatic injuries often cause nerve damage in the back that lead to debilitating pain.
- Paralysis: Partial or complete paralysis can be detrimental and lead to lifelong complications and major medical bills.
We Are Ready To Get To Work On Your Case
If you or someone you love has sustained a back injury that was caused by the negligent or careless actions of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. At Harris & Harris Injury Lawyers, our skilled and experienced team will investigate what happened in your case and work to secure the following compensation:
- Your medical expenses related to the back injury
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work while you recover
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
When you need a Las Vegas back injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or by calling us at (702) 384-1414 or toll-free at 1 (800) 393-2350.